Green Innovation Internship
What will you do
The internship is an educational internship, during which you will come in contact with many different innovation and sustainability topics. You will have a chance to be a part of projects within all of our sectors.
The working environment within EGEN is characterized by an accessible, open culture, in which your colleagues are ready to help you learn and develop.
Your daily tasks
- What is a possible value proposition for infrastructure project finance advice of EGEN in the Netherlands?
- What are the best market opportunities for EGEN?
- What are the most interesting infrastructure projects for EGEN grant advice in the Netherlands in the next three years?
In order to answer these questions you might need to:
- Research public and private funding opportunities.
- Be involved in different market research and analysis projects.
- Complete competitive analyses of existing projects and companies in the sector.
- Get acquainted with target groups, customer and financing issues.
And so much more!
Why this internship suits you
You have an intrinsic motivation to achieve sustainable impact.
You are a Master student with a specialization in sustainability or innovation.
You speak and write fluently Dutch and English.
You have strong analytical skills, like communicating about science and can think critically.
You enjoy writing and organizing information that is easy to understand.
What we offer you
The opportunity to be part of the team that is intrinsically motivated to change the world.
A dynamic, inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals.
The possibility to experience green innovations up close and make real impact on environmental challenges.
The opportunity to grow and the freedom to develop the entrepreneur in you by generating new businesses of services for EGEN.
An internship allowance of € 400,- gross based on a full time internship.
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we invite you to apply for this vacancy! You can do so using the button below. The application process is as follows:
If you think you are the person we are looking for, then we invite you to apply for this vacancy! You can do so by using the button below. The application process is as follows:
Questions about the job?
Please contact our HR Advisor Rowi Zaat
We want to keep the recruitment and selection for this vacancy in our own hands.