YOUR FUTURE WORKPLACE
EGEN means intrinsic, and that pretty much says who we are. The men and woman from EGEN are highly motivated to do their bit when it comes to tackling the climate and environmental challenges. So, they find some fulfilment in supporting our clients in developing and realising innovative sustainability ambitions. But also in inspiring each other by discussing groundbreaking innovations, techniques and solutions. And, just as important, by simply having fun during a casual game of table tennis, a night out on the town together, or enjoying one of the many other joint activities.
We have offices in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy or Spain and you are welcome to work from any of them
As a senior consultant, you will help our innovative clients achieve their goals within the Transport & Logistics sector. Whether it is a meeting about zero emission urban logistics or the application of big data in the transport sector, with your knowledge of sustainable mobility and the subsidy landscape, you will make the connection with the many funding possibilities available. All comes down to your knowledge, creativity and communication skills in order to serve our clients optimally and guarantee funding for their projects.
- Identifying innovative and eligible projects with new and existing customers
- Closing contracts with existing and new customers
- Drawing up, submitting and coordinating high-quality project plans (grant and financing applications and business cases)
- Preparation of high-quality reports and customer presentations, within the set deadlines
- Clear and structured writing of texts: mainly project plans and business cases or financial supporting documents
- Project management of approved funding projects and structured work
- Actively coaching team members and acting as a sparring partner.
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A completed university degree, preferably in Automotive Technology, Liberal Arts & Sciences, Innovation & Management Studies, Technical Business Administration or – Public Administration, Economic Geography or Urban and Regional Mobility.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant knowledge and/or work experience of the top sector Transport & Logistics is highly appreciated: this includes knowledge in the field of alternative fuels, autonomous and electric driving, mobility as a service (MaaS) concepts, knowledge of technologies such as blockchain, IoT, Big Data and their application in the transport and logistics sector or experience in realizing large-scale infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication skills and creative writing skills in both Dutch and English
- Preferably already some substantive knowledge and experience of transport related subsidy and tax schemes
- A result-oriented and commercial attitude and quality is important for you.
- An inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals
- Coaching by Senior and Managing Consultants
- Good primary working conditions, mobile phone, laptop, a lease car or mobility budget
- Personal development through participation in internal training in the field of soft and hard skills
- Growth opportunities, a lot of freedom and guidance and support from enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
If you feel you are the person EGEN is looking for then we invite you to apply for this job. Please send us your resume and motivation.
If you want more information, feel free to call our recruiter Rowi Zaat at +31 (0)6 29 55 88 48.
We like to keep the recruitment and selection for this vacancy in our own hands.