YOUR FUTURE WORKPLACE
EGEN means intrinsic, and that pretty much says who we are. The men and woman from EGEN are highly motivated to do their bit when it comes to tackling the climate and environmental challenges. So, they find some fulfilment in supporting our clients in developing and realising innovative sustainability ambitions. But also in inspiring each other by discussing groundbreaking innovations, techniques and solutions. And, just as important, by simply having fun during a casual game of table tennis, a night out on the town together, or enjoying one of the many
other joint activities.
We have offices in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy or Spain and you are welcome to work from any of them
Your main goals are to make the connection between innovation and investment projects and the many financing possibilities that are available, as well as writing high quality financing/grant applications. In practice this means that you speak to clients about their innovations relating to topics such as circular economy, renewable energy, smart cities and waste management, in order to find out what financing options are available to them. You will advise our clients on the possibilities and convince them that you are the right party to write the application.
In addition to good guidance from experienced colleagues in the team, PNO actively invests in the development of its consultants. As a Junior Consultant you will start immediately with our internal training courses, which will prepare you for the ‘real’ consultancy work.
- Clear and structured writing of texts: mainly project plans and business cases, but also energy calculations or financial supporting documents.
- Gaining domain knowledge of top sector Energy & Environment through a wide variety of projects such as: development of round solar panels on water rotating with the sun, blue energy (salt and fresh water together provide energy), development of hydrogen filling stations, smart car loading, investment projects in wind turbines, biomass projects, investment projects in solar panels, a development of a climbing crane (for the construction of wind turbines), wind sheet developers, recycling of plastics into new products.
- Project management and structured working (in teams): such as good planning, setting priorities and dealing with deadlines
- Using your knowledge to translate customers’ sustainability ambitions into effective technical solutions
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Completed academic technical education, preferably in the environmental or energy field.
- Maximum 2 years of relevant work experience
- You are able to make financial profitability calculations for renewable energy installations (IRR, NPV).
- Together with our clients, you can calculate energy savings and environmental benefits in Excel
- You have communication and commercial skills, both oral and written
- You find quality important and have a commercial and result-oriented attitude
- An inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals
- Good primary working conditions, mobile phone and laptop
- Personal development through participation in internal training in the field of soft and hard skills
- Growth opportunities, a lot of freedom and guidance and support from enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
If you feel you are the person EGEN is looking for then we invite you to apply for this job. Please send us your resume and motivation.
If you want more information, feel free to call our recruiter Rowi Zaat at +31 (0)6 29 55 88 48.
We like to keep the recruitment and selection for this vacancy in our own hands.