YOUR FUTURE WORKPLACE
EGEN means intrinsic, and that pretty much says who we are. The men and woman from EGEN are highly motivated to do their bit when it comes to tackling the climate and environmental challenges. So, they find some fulfilment in supporting our clients in developing and realising innovative sustainability ambitions. But also in inspiring each other by discussing groundbreaking innovations, techniques and solutions. And, just as important, by simply having fun during a casual game of table tennis, a night out on the town together, or enjoying one of the many other joint activities.
We have offices in Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Italy or Spain and you are welcome to work from any of them
As a consultant Energy, Environment & Innovation you interact with senior management of innovative organisations in the energy & environment sector. A grid manager, a plastic waste processor, a sustainable energy producer in sun, wind or biomass: a wide variety of organisations pass by. It is your task to develop or speed-up their (innovative) projects or investments and to connect them to the public funding landscape and the many financing possibilities available. It all comes down to your sector expertise, your ability to develop a project and your communication skills to serve your clients optimally.
An important part of your work comes down to the following tasks:
- Identifying energy and environment related innovation projects with new and existing customers
- Drawing up, submitting and coordinating high-quality project plans (grant and financing applications and business cases)
- Translating your clients’ sustainability ambitions into unique innovative projects, with a major positive impact
- Negotiate en close contracts with existing and new customers
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A completed (commercial) technical university education, preferably focused on energy or the environment
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Commercial network mentality and a curious, commercial attitude
- Excellent communication and creative writing skills in both Dutch and English (must)
- Preferably substantive technical knowledge and experience of energy, environment or sustainability related subsidy and tax schemes.
- An inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals
- Good primary working conditions, mobile phone, laptop, a lease car or mobility budget
- Personal development through participation in internal training in the field of soft and hard skills
- Growth opportunities, a lot of freedom and guidance and support from enthusiastic and helpful colleagues
If you feel you are the person EGEN is looking for then we invite you to apply for this job. Please send us your resume and motivation. If you want more information, feel free to call our recruiter Rowi Zaat at +31 (0)6 29 55 88 48. We like to keep the recruitment and selection for this vacancy in our own hands.