(senior) Innovation Consultant mobility
What will you do
Your daily tasks
- Assessment of opportunities to accelerate the green innovations of our clients, specifically in the sustainable transport & mobility domain.
- Drafting high-quality project plans, reports, funding applications, or business cases in direct coordination with clients.
- Performing environmental or innovation assessment studies (CBA, stakeholder analyses, access-to-finance studies, partner searches).
- Supporting the growth of EGEN by means of business development or by strengthening/development of our (new) services.
Why this job suits you
You have an intrinsic motivation to achieve sustainable impact.
You follow closely what is happening in the fields of sustainable transport infrastructure, sustainable vehicles or smart mobility, etc.
You have a university degree in a sustainability-related subject, economics/innovation sciences, or in one of our business areas.
You have a strong track-record in at least two of the following services: writing funding/bid proposals, project management, business case development, environmental or impact assessments (e.g. CBA, LCA, MFA), technology road mapping, business development.
You have at least three years (Consultant) or eight years (Senior Consultants) of professional working experience at relevant organizations.
Ideally, you are fluent in Dutch, but we encourage you to apply if you are fluent in English.
Working at EGEN means
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is intrinsically motivated to change the world.
- A dynamic, inspiring international working environment among like-minded professionals.
- The possibility to experience green innovations up close and make real impact on environmental challenges.
- The opportunity to grow and the freedom to develop the entrepreneur in you by generating new businesses of services for EGEN.
What we offer you
Competitive salary and secondary benefits package like fully paid pension, mobility budget or lease car.
30 days off to relax and unwind.
Flexible working locations: apart from EGEN’s main base in Rijswijk, we have opportunities to work from other locations in the Netherlands and Portugal.
A gym at the office in Rijswijk.
Participation in many internal and external training courses and programs which will help you hone your consultancy skills.
Last but not least, a lot of fun during team events, table tennis competitions and specially organized events like a team weekend away.
Als jij denkt dat jij de persoon bent die wij zoeken, dan nodigen wij je uit om te solliciteren op deze vacature! Dat kan via onderstaande knop. De sollicitatieprocedure ziet er als volgt uit:
If you think you are the person we are looking for, then we invite you to apply for this vacancy! You can do so by using the button below. The application process is as follows: